1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi all

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by LMV001, Jul 30, 2011.

1. LMV001

LMV001 New Member

Hi all,

My name is Luis, I live in south Africa, I love to shoot,wildlife and birds in particular. I shoot a Sony set up. I try getting out shootingas much as I can (never enoughJ)

I work for an online wildlife magazine, www.wildphotomag.co.za it’s all aboutthe things I love, wildlife and nature.

Well I am looking forward to being a part of this forum and Iam sure I will learn a lot and hopefully contribute a bit as well.

2. LargeFormat

LargeFormat Well-Known Member

Hi Luis and welcome.

I'm lucky enough to get the opportunity to photograph African wildlife (mostly in Kenya where I have family). Look forward to seeing some of your pictures.

3. lisadb

lisadb Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Luis - looking forward to seeing some of your images. :)

4. Chris Cool

Chris Cool Retired

Hi Luis and welcome aboard.

Look forward to your contributions.

Check out the posting rules for this site here Click me... You can post in the Appraisal Gallery for critique. Or the Exhibition lounge for content related subjects with No critique.

Cheers! :D

5. LMV001

LMV001 New Member

thanks guys, i will start posting some shots soon, really like the forum so far.;)

6. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

Hi Luis and welcome

7. Just_Dave

Just_Dave Well-Known Member

Hi Luis :)

Welcome to the AP :)

8. P_Stoddart

P_Stoddart Well-Known Member

hi back :)