1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all ... Quick intro.

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by Kevin Stevens, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Kevin Stevens

Kevin Stevens New Member

Hi to you all and hope you are keeping safe and well.
    I'm from South Yorkshire, UK and I took up photography about 18 months - 2 years ago.
    My main genres are Wildlife and macro but I also like B&W, Landscape and Seascape.
    I'm looking forward to sharing my images with you and welcome CC's as I have so much to learn, but I don't really contribute CC's to others as I'm a novice and don't yet really know what I'm taking about ! LOL.
    My time spent on photography is limited as I work the graveyard shift but I have made the most of lock-down (which is now over for me) so I will post images and write threads and comment as I can.
    Really looking forward to the interaction with you all.
    Thanks for having me... TTFN

2. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

Welcome. The graveyard shift is quite good for photographers. You are asleep when the sun is high. You are out and about early morning and late evening when the sun is low in the sky. You are working when there is no sun at all. Not healthy, but good for photography.

3. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Welcome Kevin, I hope you enjoy the forum and I look forward to seeing your images.