1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Hey!

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by James Quinn, Apr 1, 2019.

1. James Quinn

James Quinn Active Member

Hi folks!

I am an absolute novice at photography and want to learn more and more, so I signed up to see what I can learn!

Only really started taking a serious interest in this quite recently. Started on my phone and told myself if I stuck at it I'd invest in a camera... It was an itch I needed to scratch so I jumped in and bought a Canon EOS 200D. Need to learn how to really use it now!

I've not taken many pics on the camera yet so not got much to share, but I might post some of my smartphone pics for some criticism, if that's allowed?

2. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. Of course it is allowed to post. If you only want to show them without critique, use the exhibition lounge. If you want critique, which is the way to learn, then post in the appraisals section. Look forward to seeing some of them.

3. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. Nige said the rest!

4. James Quinn

James Quinn Active Member

Thanks folks! I will certainly post some in that case. Cheers!