1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by the_satellite_girl, Jan 6, 2022.

1. the_satellite_girl

the_satellite_girl New Member

I'm a grad student based out of New Mexico, and still relatively new to photography. Loved being part Nat Geo's Your Shot, but didn't like the transition to Instagram. So I'm looking for another community to share some photos and learn a few skills. Thank you everyone for having me!

2. beatnik69

beatnik69 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site.

3. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

Hello Satellite

S

4. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome.

5. Vickhen13

Vickhen13 Member

Hello my name is Vicky. Nice to meet you all! Just some background information, I recently qualified as a photographer and am willing to improve my skills from likeminded people on this forum. I love photography and I really got into it during lockdown. It’s a great escapism and you can make it as creative as you like, which is something I really love about it.

6. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

Hi Satellite Girl. Hi Vicky - welcome aboard the good ship AP, leave your sanity in the locker by the door and enjoy the ride!

7. Vickhen13

Vickhen13 Member

Thank you for your warm replies. Could anybody recommend a good zoom lens of not less than 200mm for the Nikon D5300? The best price possible would be great. TIA

8. daft_biker

daft_biker Action Man!

Welcome. I expect you will get more replies on your lens query by starting a new thread in the lens matters room.