1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Hello :)

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by James8arthur, Jun 19, 2018.

1. James8arthur

James8arthur Well-Known Member

Hello there! I'm new here, although I've been browsing the forums for a few weeks, seems like a nice place to hang out :)

I'm a Nikon camera owner (a D5300 - and wouldn't change it for world) who like to travel occasionally with his camera. I also like to film stuff using my DJI Osmo and I'm currently considering purchasing/wasting money on a drone.

My photography interests would probably be related to travel, it's really the only time I get to use my camera due to my workload (which isn't anything to do with photography unfortunately).

All for now :)

James

2. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

Hi there and welcome to the forums. D5300 owner also and someone who has bought/wasted money on a drone.

Join in, have a laugh etc. Be good to get some new blood in here.

3. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

Welcome along James. Yes, new faces and photos badly needed. Jump in. :)

EightBitTony likes this.
  4. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

Just watch 'em, James, when they say "new blood".

Seriously, dive in and enjoy yourself.

S

5. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

Hi, sorry for the delayed welcome!