1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by Barry Reid, May 12, 2018.

1. Barry Reid

Barry Reid Member

I'm sure I did this when signed up, but then never posted on the forum. Since i stared making a few posts here I go again.

I'm an Architect and like shooting buildings and Urban environments using Canon Eos gear supplemented by a few C/Y fit Zeiss lenses especially the 35mm PC-Distagon which fits nicely with the Canon 24mm.

I'm also a bit of gear-head / collector with a string of film cameras. Currently dabbling with an Olympus OM-4Ti also have a Pentax MX, Nikon FA, Contax 159, Canon T90 and a few Tamron Lenses too keep things sensible.

I also post occasionally on a blog

2. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard.

3. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member