1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello there, Need Camera for F1 at Silverstone Dilemma??? Help

Discussion in 'General Equipment Chat & Advice' started by GuyverF1, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Re: Hello there, Need Camera for F1 at Silverstone Dilemma??? He

I refer you to my previous post - don't buy it unless you can try it and be absolutely sure it works fully - and given that it's unlikely you'll be able to do that, just don't buy it.

2. LesleySM

LesleySM Well-Known Member

I would absolutely never buy anything from ebay (or anyone else for that matter) that says "returns:no returns"

3. LesleySM

Also odd the seller is listed as "Mr Growbag" and when you click on the name you get a load of complimentary reviews and the comment that Mr Growbag currently has 0 items for sale?

4. GuyverF1

GuyverF1 Active Member

it was the last of the items i believe. it is just i am struggling to find a lens in my price bracket and this seemed reasonable.

5. LesleySM

Frankly it's the "no returns" that kills it for me

6. GuyverF1

GuyverF1 Active Member

where does it say that

plus i will be paying through paypal

7. GuyverF1

GuyverF1 Active Member

8. Nod

Nod Well-Known Member

On my one and so far only trip to Silverstone, I found that 300mm was just about long enough to get most of the frame filled with a car but I could have done with a larger aperture to throw the fencing furter out of focus. I was lucky enough to be with a couple of club members who loaned me one of their guest passes to the infiel so I could get to the insides of the corners and the end of the pitlane (as it was a test session, the drivers were doing practice starts from there so were stationary in front of me with no fence in the way.

Camera used was a Nikon D200 and the lens was a 70-300 VR.