1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Hello from Sunny Gloucestershore

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by chelt_strobist, Apr 28, 2011.

1. chelt_strobist

chelt_strobist New Member

Hiya,

(firstly, I have spelt Gloucestershire wrong, fat fingers and hit return by accident) LOL. Doh!!!

I am a very keen amateur (whatever that word implies) photographer. It is my main hobby and I love creating images. I have been interested in photography for a number of years now, I took it up after becoming very overwhelmed with my career and decided I needed to take up an interest. I wanted to challenge my creative mind and thought photography could be it. I have never looked back.

I have recently taking up off camera flash for portraits, but I love to try my hand at all sorts of photography.

I currently live in Cheltenham with my wife.

Matt

2. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Welcome to the forum Matt! :cool:

3. Chris Cool

Chris Cool Retired

Hi Matt, good to have you on board :)

You'll find us a friendly bunch, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Look forward to hearing from you :D

Regards

4. Atavar

Atavar Well-Known Member

A very warm welcome :)