1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From County Durham !!!

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by Tony Everett, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Tony Everett

Tony Everett Active Member

Just popping in to say hello. Recently returned to photography from a long break and decided to start the Diploma course so thought it would be rude not to join the forum.

Tony.... :)

2. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Welcome to the forum Tony, enjoy :)

3. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

Hi Tony and welcome.

I passed Durham Cathedral on the way back North on the train yesterday; one of my favourite views.

4. P_Stoddart

P_Stoddart Well-Known Member

Hi there. :)

How long a break from the shutter button have you had? :D Before digital maybe?

5. Just_Dave

Just_Dave Well-Known Member

Hi Tony :)

Welcome to AP :)

6. Tony Everett

About since 1980, although I did have adabble around 15 years ago but life got in the way. My last non point and shoot camera was a Zenit E :0)

Tony

7. Tony Everett

Mmmmmm ... An idea for the future, somewhere I have never been since I was a kid.

Tony

8. P_Stoddart

P_Stoddart Well-Known Member

Zenit was first serious camera for me. Played with 126 and 110 camera. After the Zenit moved onto MTL3. :)

But never taken a break from photography really. Always found time here and there. Like night shots after work with ETRS. So long term addiction. :D

Digital has just made it worse now. No excuses like forget to buy film, wrong type of film or need more chemicals.

9. Brian

Brian Venerable Elder

Yes welcome Tony, try to contribute rather than be a lurker.

Hey Mark, do you live near Heathrow?

[​IMG]

10. Tony Everett

Thank you, I'll try, but am a little nervous of sharing my images there are so many talented folk on here !!!

Tony.:cool:

11. NosamLuap

NosamLuap Rebmem Roines

Don't worry - there are enough of us duffers to even out the talent! ;o)

12. Brian

Brian Venerable Elder

Photography? Jesus I thought we were chatting whilst waiting for a bus.

No Tony, I mean join the few of us who amuse and entertain the Riff Raff with amusing and intellectually challenging debate.

Photography? Nah it's a passing phase, will never catch on.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  13. lisadb

lisadb Well-Known Member

Hi Tony,

hope you enjoy your course. :)

14. Tony Everett

Thanks folks for your warm welcome ... Having looked at some of your galleries, I can see I'm in the right place to learn :D ... Although a tad worried lol