1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello All

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by joshjess, Aug 7, 2011.

1. joshjess

joshjess Member

I have just joined this forum as I love taking landscape and still life, however due to family and other commitments not really got back into it since I used to work at Ernest Fielder in Sevenoaks in the early 80's! Now my kids have a similar interest I have decided to re-enter this hobby but need advice on equipment as I gave my my son my Nikon D40 and I'm now in the market for a decent camera, hopefully another Nikon SLR so any ideas would be helpful

Thanks

2. Wheelman

Wheelman Well-Known Member

3. Chris Cool

Chris Cool Retired

Hi and welcome to the AP forums.

I see you have already posted in the Nikon forum, so you should see some replies soon.

Enjoy!

4. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

Hi and welome

5. joshjess

joshjess Member

Yes between 1982 to 1984 St Johns Hill

6. Wheelman

Wheelman Well-Known Member

Well at that time I would have been using a Canon A1 and would have bought a 2 x B and Motor Drive MA from Robin. Was Sean there at that time?

I also used to buy film there but can't remember if I was using 10 packs of Fuji Press 800 or if that was later.

My Films were also processed there -mostly motor sport

They ceased trading last year, which was a shame as I still tried to buy from them if I could, and did buy a lot of s/h gear there.

7. P_Stoddart

P_Stoddart Well-Known Member

Hello too :)

Nikon have released quite abit lately. Rumours abound that something happening on the 24/08/2011. :D