1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Hello all! :D

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by Cheri, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Cheri

Cheri Member

Hey! I'm Cheri, and i'm 19.
    I've been into photography since I was about 13, but started taking it a lot more seriously in the past 3 years or so.

I live in the midlands, in Leicestershire.

I actually did a course in Photography, but only got my National Award because I couldn't afford the tuition and film and photographic paper etc...

I would really love to be a Nature Photographer, or an Environmental Photographer at some point in my life.

I hope i'll settle in here :)

Let me know if you wanna know something :)

2. laj

laj Well-Known Member

welcome Cheri,

I hope you get to do what you want xxx

I'm in Midlaands too....Birmingham! Just a bit older than you (well my son is just a bit older than you, lol)

Love Laura

3. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

Hi Cheri,

Welcome to the AP Forums. There are a few members from around your area; keep a look-out for forum meets.

There is also a wealth of knowledge here so ask any question you like - the only 'stupid' question is the the one that isn't asked.

4. Brian

Brian Venerable Elder

But some of the answers might be.

5. lisadb

lisadb Well-Known Member

Hi Cheri - welcome to the forum. :)