1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Hello again

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Barney, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

Someone mentioned the forums on Facebook so I thought I'd pop in and have a look. It's been a while but it's good to see some familiar old names still frequenting the place.

I lost my photography mojo a few years ago but I'm hoping that 2020 will be the year I get back into it fully again so I might just hang around here a bit more for a bit of inspiration/motivation. :)

Scphoto, Nig, daft_biker and 4 others like this.
  2. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

Well that's a tall order round here, but I'm sure we'll try. Welcome back :)

Zou and Barney like this.
  3. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Good to see you again

Barney likes this.
  4. DaveS

DaveS Well-Known Member

Hi Barney, good to see you around again.

There's a new First View in the Exhibition Lounge.

Barney likes this.
  5. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

I'd have to have taken a camera out of the cupboard this year to have something to contribute for that!

6. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Hi, nice to see you posting again Barney.

Barney likes this.
  7. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

Lock up your women!

Barney likes this.
  8. Mark101

Mark101 Well-Known Member

Welcome back ... Now go and dust off that camera .

Barney likes this.
  9. beatnik69

beatnik69 Well-Known Member

Welcome back Barney. Get snapping.

Barney likes this.
  10. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

The January subject Dormant is the place to get started, in Forum Competitions and Themes. We all run out of old stuff to lob in around now and it settles down to trying to do something to re-interpret the theme.

Barney likes this.