1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Happy Birthday Paul..............

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by swanseadave, Aug 5, 2012.

1. swanseadave

swanseadave Well-Known Member

(UK Camera).I hope the weather`s good in West Wales today.;)

2. mediaman

mediaman Well-Known Member

A Happy Birthday Paul. Have a great day !

3. AlecM

AlecM MiniMe

Many happy returns!!
    :)

4. RonM

RonM Alpha Napper

Hippo Bafday Paul!!! :)

5. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Paul :cool:

6. GDN

GDN Well-Known Member

Happy birthday. Hope its a good one. :)

7. spangler

spangler Well-Known Member

'ave a good 'un!

Andrew

8. P_Stoddart

P_Stoddart Well-Known Member

Have fun, and good returns. :)

9. Thank you all for your good wishes

Been a difficult time of late - yesterday was spent in bed, but today I am up & feeling OK - family all came round.

May be heading for another course of chemotherapy, though they are suggesting radiation in addition this time.

In many ways I can truly count my blessings, for I have now had three years after diagnosis, which is about three times the initial estimate!

I hope it gives some hope and encouragement to others that are diagnosed with Cancer, for it shows how much modern treatment has progressed. Chemotherapy is never overly pleasant, but it has been a lot better than "old wives tales" would tell it.

Yes, you do have several days in bed after each session, but for three quarters of the time you are OK.

Only last Thursday, for example, was photographing a Sand Castle building competition at St Davids

I do and try and read a goodly selection of posts on the forum each day, but keep myself out of anything political or controversial!

All the best to all of you and thanks, again for your good wishes

Paul

10. frank1

frank1 Well-Known Member

Happy birthday with good wishes

11. AGW

AGW Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Paul...full steam ahead.:eek:

Graeme

12. Hwntws

Hwntws Well-Known Member

A very happy birthday to you Paul, hoping you have good news after your treatment. Best wishes to you.

13. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Belated Birthday Wishes Paul :) and, re: Sandcastle pics,
    your cameras, lenses and shorts remained sand free :D

Take care mate and keep the b@st@rds at bay.

Cheers,

Jack