1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

GRIII Catalogue

Discussion in 'General Equipment Chat & Advice' started by Zou, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Ricoh are currently offering a free catalogue for the GRIII on their shop https://shop-uk.ricoh-imaging.eu/ - usual price of £20 is quoted. Don't know whether it's just a few pages or something better, should find out when mine arrives.

2. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

I'd have thought someone Green like you would have ordered a pdf..:rolleyes:

3. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

Eh? What?

4. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

Having read the specifications I think someone needs to check a word or two in there
    o_O

5. GeoffR

GeoffR Well-Known Member

:D Ploof reader required!

6. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

Perhaps a new Jane Austen novel for the 21st century...Sense and Sensetivity

7. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

Ah yes: they've installed Bollocksmaster III with the optional Artyfarty library...

8. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

But the pdf isn't biodegradable, is it. :p

9. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

It is if you put in the Recycling bin on your desktop.

MJB, Zou and spinno like this.
  10. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

Good answer

Zou likes this.
  11. AndyTake2

AndyTake2 Well-Known Member

A bit of French creeping in there I think....(sensible just means sensitive...or is it the other way round?:confused:)

12. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

It arrived yesterday, in a box so big (with "fragile" tape around it) I momentarily thought they'd sent me an actual GR instead of the catalogue. Opening up, there were those air-filled bags and then a padded envelope, inside of which was a very thin catalogue. It's the kind of thing you'd find for most cameras in Japanese stores, with some lovely (and some meh) pictures taken with the GR, plus a system overview. The idea that it'd be sold at all is faintly ridiculous, let alone at £20. Anyone else order one?