1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by ailsar, May 27, 2012.

1. ailsar

ailsar Member

Hello

Thought this might be the best place to start. Having been looking over someone's shoulder for some time, I've finally signed up. If anyone's interested, I'm gray1720's other half (Gods alone know why!). :p

Right, now to wander over to the Relic Challenge and try to post a picture on it!

Ailsa

2. AlexMonro

AlexMonro Old Grand Part Deux

Welcome to the forum, Alisar!

I quite like your relic shot.

3. lisadb

lisadb Well-Known Member

Hi Ailsa, welcome to the forum. :)

4. Toast

Toast Well-Known Member

Hi ..
    A warm welcome from me... :)

5. P_Stoddart

P_Stoddart Well-Known Member

Glad you finally joined in. :)

We will forgive you for all the spying. :p

Have you been shooting as long as your other half (as you put it)? :D

6. Snorri

Snorri Well-Known Member

Welcome

7. ailsar

ailsar Member

Not really. I got a camera that took 110 film for a birthday when very young, did a lot of point and click with that and then with an Olympus AM-100 (Christmas present, 35mm film) a few years later. Even had 1 or 2 good shots! Got bored, didn't take more than record shots of places for several years. Then I just got curious and started borrowing Adrian's cameras (one of them is the most leftie-friendly I've ever found) about 7 or so years ago.

Thanks! I've a few more from that roll, will post the better ones as time allows ...and it only took 44 minutes for the first typoing of my name:p I know it won't be the last, especially as I can manage that typo when typing fast.:D