1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by sivyaleah, Aug 15, 2018.

1. sivyaleah

sivyaleah New Member

Hello everyone!
    Photography has been a hobby of mine for many years. Somehow, have managed to get a photo published in a book and have had a few picked up for editorial use in local online news sites.
    I currently am using the Olympus Pen-F along with the much aligned cell phone camera (Pixel 2). I still have my first camera - a Pentax K1000 only to show how old I am :) While I also have a Nikon D3100 I never really got into using it due to the weight of the camera etc. The Pen-F suits me much better.
    Here for tips, to improve and share. I shoot a lot of things, landscapes and floral mostly along with street photos and animals.
    Sivyaleah/Laurie

2. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

Hello! Welcome!

If you fancy sharing any images,
    • The Appraisal Gallery is for critique of your photographs (i.e. you post, we'll critique, or you can read and provide constructive critique on stuff there)
    • The Exhibition Lounge is for non-critique of photographs and often commentary about content (i.e. you post and we'll go 'lovely cat')
    This post - http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/forums/threads/how-to-post-images-updated.133860/ - describes how to upload images.

Otherwise, pull up a chair and join in.

3. sivyaleah

sivyaleah New Member

Thanks very much Tony.
    Looking forward to seeing everyone's work