1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings from a small town

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by Pastor Joe, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Pastor Joe

Pastor Joe Member

Greetings from a small southern town in North Carolina. I'm a Presbyterian pastor with several passions in life beyond ministry and family. I absolutely love cycling...and I love all types of cycling. My newest interest is bicycle touring...which combines my love of two wheels and my love of camping and being outdoors. Which has led me to taking an interest in photography, as a means of documenting my journeys in order to share them with others.

I look forward to sharing and learning from your experiences.

IvorETower and Done_rundleCams like this.
  2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. Many years ago I used to visit Research Triangle Park when working on research projects with the US EPA.

Pastor Joe likes this.
  3. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Hi Joe,

I haven't rode a bicycle in around 30 years and, ironically, I stopped riding my bike when I took up
    photography :eek: and, since, because I don't drive, I, walk about and take snaps or take photos
    whilst being in the passenger seat in any vehicle I'm in ;)

Cheers and looking forward to seeing some photos of your neck of the woods :)

Jack ... and, FWIW, like you, I'm one of the few non-UK/Europe residents on this forum ... I'm
    in Vancouver, BC

4. trichcomehi

trichcomehi Member

hello pasta joe,
    welcome from wales, i'm also a keen cyclist but tend to do shorter journeys so haven't combined both hobbies.

Done_rundleCams likes this.