1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greatest 1000 cameras supplement.

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Roy5051, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Roy5051

Roy5051 Well-Known Member

My copy of AP which I bought at W H Smith in Bath today, did not have any supplement included. Any ideas, please?

2. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

If it is the issue dated 5 November 2011 I would assume that a thief has been at work, removing the bag and supplement. You should contact the editorial office who will be able to assist with a replacement. Details can be found in my signature.

3. Roy5051

Hi Mark

There was no bag on the one I bought, so that is probably the problem.

4. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

I which case Roy apologies on behalf of AP... and the light fingered ( :mad: ).

As I mention, contact AP editorial and they will sort it out for you.

For general information, supplements are always bagged*, as is the case with the majority of gifts. No bag means the supplement or gift has probably gone elsewhere.

*I can only recall one case in the last 15 or so years in which a belly band - a strip of paper to hold the magazine and any additional printed material together - has been used, for advertorial matter.

Regards some recent catalogues etc these have been/are usually bound-in - extra pages - within the magazine.

5. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

For the record, I practice I hate.

6. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

As an addendum, investigating this I have now been informed that due to an error at the bagging stage some copies have been distributed un-bagged and without the supplement. :mad:

However the advice remains the same. Should any forum member have purchased such a copy they should contact the editorial office with the location of the purchase.

7. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

The supplement with my sub copy is quite thin, only 100 cameras :rolleyes:

8. Roy5051

Sorry, my mistake!

9. mike_j

mike_j Well-Known Member

Zinio subscribers didn't get the supplement - any chance of it being published online at some time?

10. FLH801978

FLH801978 Member

I got it with my zinio subscription as with all supplements !!
    Is there an online list of all camerasand positions voted for as alluded to in the supplement?
    Ian

11. Roy5051

Received mine by post yesterday. Well done AP admin.

12. mike_j

mike_j Well-Known Member

Thanks, I found it, I was looking in the wrong edition. The Nov 5 edition didn't download (again) so I just skipped it.

13. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Good evening Mike :)

you've got mail... well a PM (again). ;)

14. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Thank you Roy. I will draw Chrissies attention to your post :)