1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Great 'Gift' VIVITAR Pentax 'K' fit lens

Discussion in 'Pentax Chat' started by PeteE, May 17, 2020.

1. PeteE

PeteE Well-Known Member

a Good Camera Club Mate and Fellow FLICKR member gave me this great lens ! Here is a heavy but SHARP VIVITAR 200mm f3.5 made by KOMINE Initial Tests show it is useable at full aperture and at f4 and f5.6 really sharp !
    [​IMG]Vivitar 200mm f3.5 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
    here is a Result only stopped down to f4 ---
    [​IMG]Pentax MZ-5 with Old T-Max 100 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Love that photo. I presume from the shape of the house that there are windows under there somewhere!

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  3. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

saves buying curtains or blinds

4. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

Keeps the rain off the walls which sometimes is importan

5. PeteE

PeteE Well-Known Member

use it as a 'Test' Subject for Old Cameras and Old Films - it is on Shenfield Common Pond near Brentwood Town Centre -- now I have told you I expect LOADS of Snappers to turn up bit I am NOT going to tell you FREE PARKING Places Ha Ha

6. swanseadave

swanseadave Well-Known Member

I have to say Pete,you are one lucky man getting all this kit "donated" to you.:cool:
    Is it always via your club?
    I`ve never been that fortunate,but then I don`t belong to a club.
    Are you able to use all or any of it?Well I can see from the Pentax photos you posted that this one gets used.

All the best and keep shooting.;)

7. PeteE

PeteE Well-Known Member

Mostly through Brentwood & District Photo Club -- gear from members directly : Mamiya C220, Minolta Dynax 500si, Olympus OM -1 , OM 10 , Rolleiflex 3.5 E Planar 1962, Olympus SP 570UZ, from 'Contact ' to Club Secretary ; 'Save From The Dump if you Get Here Quickly Enough' Contax RTS 11 Quartz, Yashica FR-1 + lenses etc etc from Widow of Former Club Member who died in Darkroom 1993 : Olympus OM-2 Spot Program + Flashes etc etc Some More I can't remember - it's WORTH it to be a 'Club ' member !

8. swanseadave

swanseadave Well-Known Member

:):):)

9. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

A cracking photo and lens, as well, Pete :) and, obviously, Dave has to join a camera club ;)

Cheers,

Jack