1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Furry Streets - add your urban animals here.

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by Andrew Flannigan, Jan 31, 2017.

1. AlanW

AlanW Well-Known Member

Yesterday . . . .

[​IMG]

Andrew Flannigan likes this.
  2. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

This is an allley, complete with its own cat, who thinks nothing of jumping on passing humans...

[​IMG]

3. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

maddy.jpg
    Railway line rather than street - my own cat followed me down to the beach quite regularly.

4. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

DOG.jpg
    One of the regulars on my walk.

AndyTake2, Andrew Flannigan and AlanW like this.
  5. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

restaurant-cat.jpg
    Paris - restaurant cat.

Trannifan and Andrew Flannigan like this.
  6. SXH

SXH Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Urban street cat? Suburban street cat, if you don't mind...

Andrew Flannigan and Trannifan like this.
  7. What a lazy creature, he travels on backs of humans)))

8. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

This cat looks remarkably like one my mother had over thirty years ago, a ginger (am I allowed to say that?) who could be very stroppy indeed, a cat that detested all dogs and made that clear on every available occasion. He was not backwards in using his inbuilt weapons, but did mellow a bit in later life, living till he was 18.

9. Trannifan

Trannifan Well-Known Member

Lazy?? Cat's aren't daft, you know! Why expend energy when you can hop on a passing human going in the right direction?

Lynn

Vicki Eldridge likes this.