1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuji. Finepix .Digital camera..

Discussion in 'Fujifilm Cameras' started by templejohn, Feb 16, 2007.

1. templejohn

templejohn Well-Known Member

Hi, All.. I was just wandering if any of you, have any knowledge of the above camera.
    This is my daughters camera,and being reletivly new to, D.G photography myself i,m a bit baffled**""!
    The problem is ,, as i can tell,, it refuses to take pictures,the screen is permenently Blue,and after putting in
    new batteries the ikon that signifies,Flat/Battery, is being
    displayed?
    The S.D.card is empty(reformatted)and i just cant think of anything else to do ??

Any advise appreciated.

Alan :D :D

2. sillyconguru

sillyconguru Well-Known Member

Make sure that all of the battery contacts are clean?

3. Lounge Lizard

Lounge Lizard Well-Known Member

What type of batteries have you tried? Are they of the correct type? Remember that some rechargeables are 1.2v while alkalines are 1.5v and some cameras are a biy fussy about voltage levels.

4. zelda9

zelda9 Well-Known Member

surely though, if they were the wrong batteries, there would be no power at all?

5. Gordon_McGeachie

Gordon_McGeachie In the Stop Bath

Did you get any batteries when you purchased the camera?

If so,just use the same type, if not, I am sure the manual says which ones to use.

6. IvorETower

IvorETower Little Buttercup

Which model Finepix is it? Most of the newer ones take dedicated Lithium-ion ones
    How old is the camera? Is it still under warranty?
    ...and obvious one - is the charger working if you are using rechargeable batteries?

7. FujiSigmaNolta

FujiSigmaNolta Well-Known Member

...better yet...you haven't mixed batteries have you? Like alkalines and rechargeables? That's naughty and it will kill your camera eventually....