1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

From Russia - recommended by a poster on DPReview

Discussion in 'Web Sites of Interest' started by Malcolm_Stewart, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Malcolm_Stewart

Malcolm_Stewart Well-Known Member

2. southonline

southonline Well-Known Member

wow stunning photos thanks for the link

3. swanseadave

swanseadave Well-Known Member

Seconded.Excellent photos

4. daft_biker

daft_biker Action Man!

As much as I liked the shots I was cringing at the blurring done in post.....but then would they work as well without the added dreaminess.

5. Roger Hicks

Roger Hicks Well-Known Member

More than a little syrupy for my taste, but extremely well executed. Can't say I noticed the blurs -- the syrup got to me before the technique.

Cheers,

R.

6. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

A bit syrupy, perhaps, but I enjoyed them. I love the kid with the snow shovel waiting for the cat to take a pony!

Beware the side links - I know I shouldn't, there are so many reasons why I shouldn't laugh at people's best efforts at doing something I couldn't, but the Chinese translation fails reduced me to tearful incomprehensibility with laughing.

Adrian