1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Free Aurora HDR

Discussion in 'Help Team' started by William Parker, Mar 15, 2020.

1. William Parker

William Parker Well-Known Member

Ermmmmm,

has anyone managed to download this for free? I thought I had, following all the instructions, but all i got was a free trial!

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

The advert doesn’t explicitly say it is a trial. It just says get your free copy of the 2018 version (until 29th May).

I bought OnOne 2018. There have been two (chargeable) versions since then.

Could be that Aurora HDR 2018 is also superseded, or just offered free for a couple of months

Edit: out of curiosity I followed the instructions in AP.

I got an email that said “As a subscriber to Amateur Photographer you’re eligible for a complimentary copy of the award-winning Aurora HDR 2018 photo editor.”

This has a download link and an unlock code - so it does look more than a free trial.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
  3. William Parker

Rob yup thanks I'm just wondering if I have hit the wrong link, I might have another go tomorrow. To be honest I only take jpegs and tend to use free software for editing but since this appeared to be going for free I thought I might live it a whirl, cheers anyway

4. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Instructions on page 40 of AP 21/o3/2020

5. Bazarchie

Bazarchie Well-Known Member

I applied for the software and received a download link and a key. I have yet too talk it.

6. William Parker

I have re downloaded it from the correct source and there is no time limit, the first time I did it I followed the wrong link, or something like that, thanks chaps for your input.