1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Football Photography

Discussion in 'General Equipment Chat & Advice' started by Ryan Foulkes, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Stephen Rundle

Stephen Rundle In the Stop Bath

I found that ignore button :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

2. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

My advice is to ignore the ignore button,as seeing the replies and quoted bits will annoy you more

3. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Ryan wants to improve upon shooting football with a bridge camera that has a 24-3000 mm (equivalent) zoom range. The question isn’t solved by “a pro does this” in an unrelated activity. It depends what pictures are wanted. Touchline action on a sports ground where, to some extent, the photographer can physically follow the game is doable with a budget DSLR solution. Catching the ball going in the net when standing at the wrong end of a full sized pitch isn’t.

Ryan Foulkes and RogerMac like this.
  4. SXH

SXH Well-Known Member

It's also a bit of a two edged sword... I think we all know how to use the Ignore facility...

5. Stephen Rundle

Stephen Rundle In the Stop Bath

:) :) :)