1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

First Views, May 2020

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by Zou, May 1, 2020.

1. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

he's shy! ;)

2. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

I have posted a few. Not many admittedly. And there's only been one of my bum I think!

3. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

Well that dose of blanketweed killer I put in last weekend seems only to have fed the stuff. Got to put a new lot in.

[​IMG]P5010407 by Mike Longhurst, on Flickr

Geren likes this.
  4. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

It's just proof that it's hard to tell the two apart...

Geren likes this.
  5. dream_police

It was either going to be you or Martin that was going to post that!

Zou and Geren like this.
  6. MJB

MJB Well-Known Member

IMG-20200409-WA0004.jpg

AndyTake2, daft_biker, Zou and 3 others like this.
  7. jchrisc

jchrisc Well-Known Member

I can't say that our gardens enjoyed the early part of April. We really had to keep the hosepipes going. However, a lot of rain in the last few days made an enormous difference and things really started to grow.

DSCF2009p.jpg

8. dream_police

Very nice garden.

9. jchrisc

jchrisc Well-Known Member

Thank you. It's mainly the work of my wife. We started building it in 1978, but I'm no longer physically capable of dealing with the cottagey stuff that she likes.
    I do however still manage the smaller garden at the front of the house. It's mainly shrubs and has soaker hoses in place to make the watering easy.
    The key feature is a sunny bench to which I retire regularly when my Myeloma drags me down.

DSCF2018p.jpg

Zou, AndyTake2 and daft_biker like this.
  10. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

And June less than a week away. Crazy.