1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

First Views, March 2020

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by Zou, Feb 27, 2020.

1. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

No wonder I get wet feet.

Zou and Catriona like this.
  2. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

It's a good job you are tall! Ha!

Zou likes this.
  3. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Finally got my picture off of my phone. It's the very height of (wait, should that be depth of?) mundanity, the succulents on my desk at work. Got them just over a year ago, and they have done quite well, with plenty of growth. They'll be looking forward to brighter days now though, as it has been a dark winter for them. My office has a south window (with excellent views) and they get to sit on the window ledge when the days are warmer (too draughty otherwise).

20200301-IMG_20200301_171711218.jpg

EightBitTony and Geren like this.
  4. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

I have some just like these. I place them strategically around other plants to try and keep the cat away. Seems to work.

AndyTake2 and Zou like this.