1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Ferrotype street camera on "Repair Shop"

Discussion in 'Classic Models & Marques' started by gray1720, Jun 3, 2020.

1. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

2. swanseadave

swanseadave Well-Known Member

I watched that last night and found the camera feature fascinating.I was not aware of the camera`s existence before and was intrigued by it.

There`s always something of interest in The Repair Shop.It would have been good to learn about the dev and fix chemicals used too.

3. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

4. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

I met a mad Hungarian (actually, I don't think I've ever met a sane one) in Amsterdam doing similar street photography, though with paper rather than ferrotypes.

He was highly amused by my Box Brownie.

https://flic.kr/p/cKANGd

5. steveandthedogs

Bit like this?

S

6. swanseadave

swanseadave Well-Known Member

7. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

You may have to confirm details such as declaring you have a tv licence; at least that was the case last time I checked.

EightBitTony likes this.
  8. steveandthedogs

Not without a licence.

S

EightBitTony likes this.