1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

February, 2010 - FirstView Pictures

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by huwevans, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

This thread is for posting of FirstView pictures for the 1st of February 2010. Please read the main About FirstView post, if you have not done so already. You may post only one image here, and it must have been taken on the 1st of February 2010.

Please remember to include the basic details - time and place of shooting, and what we're looking at. If you want to put in a short paragraph explaining what's going on, or why you chose that one, or whatever, then please do, but keep it brief and relevant. Any discussion beyond that can go in the 'Comments' thread. Please do not post comments or other replies here - they will be deleted. This thread is for FirstView image posting only.

The picture thread will remain open for a few days in the first instance, so please try to get your contributions in promptly. People who are perhaps away from home, or need time for film processing, or are otherwise unable to post their images in the initial time slot should pm me - I'll re-open the thread later in the month for late additions. In all cases please remember that the forum image posting rules apply (see the 'POSTING IMAGES' sticky post, which can be found in the Appraisal Gallery).

Finally, once again I would like to draw your attention to the FirstView Gallery site - we would like as many contributors as possible to make use of this for hosting their FirstView images in order to maintain as complete an archive as possible for the future. Of course if you prefer not to you are still welcome to contribute to the FirstView threads with images hosted elsewhere.

2. Tickhiller

Tickhiller Well-Known Member

Not ventured out yet - the morning sun is lighting up the daffs on the kitchen windowsill. The ones outside will be a while yet before they flower.
    [​IMG]

3. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Bin Day in Paris...

[​IMG]

HTC Tattoo

Walking back home after delivering car to garage for MOT work.

Remnants of yesterday's light dusting of snow.

4. jchrisc

jchrisc Well-Known Member

Gym Time

11:00 a.m. and the end of my morning exercise session.

30 minutes on an exercise bicycle.

[​IMG]

5. bagpuss

bagpuss Well-Known Member

Re: February, 2010 - FirstView Pictures - Dog Eats Shoe

[​IMG]

14:37, on the study sofa.

6. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

Scaffolding is up

They can start repairing December's storm damage tomorrow
    [​IMG]

Roger

7. Hotblack

Hotblack Dead Horse Flogger

Practice

[​IMG]

Finally get around to some music practice after finishing everything else for the day - hacking away at the guitar and squawking on the whistle.

8. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Litterbug!

Never have understood litterbugs. [​IMG] And the ones I have least understanding for are the ones who won't even walk a few yards to make their litter less of a nuisance for the rest of the world. This can had just been left standing right out in open space in the car park when I went into town this afternoon. Tosser!

[​IMG]

1st of February, 2010; Blandford Forum town centre car park.

9. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

PacMan's new plan...

PacMan sets in to motion his new plan to capture the ghosts!

[​IMG]

Date & Time: 01/02/2010 - 12:48pm
    Camera: Nikon D3 + Nikkor 50mm 1.8

10. Rustyknight

Rustyknight Well-Known Member

Tuftee

On the hunt for a bearded tit, I came across this little guy looking sorry for himself, so cheered him up by taking his photo.

[​IMG]

11. Atavar

Atavar Well-Known Member

Re: Security

This is what i saw when i looked out of the window the moment i turned to the First Views page.

[​IMG]

Mods Note: Title added :)

12. quietangel

quietangel Well-Known Member

Re: Tad dancing lesson

[​IMG]

my wee one waiting to go into a tap dancing lesson this afternoon at half past three. wish i had a pair of those sparkly shoes........

13. Wheelu

Wheelu Well-Known Member

St Peters

I popped out of work and snapped St Peter's church, Wearmouth, this lunchtime. The snow that arrived on Friday night is still with us unfortunately.

[​IMG]

14. bench_ubbster

bench_ubbster Well-Known Member

Another boring office

[​IMG]
    8:05am First in the office as usual (first to leave too ;) )

15. kt2

kt2 Well-Known Member

Re: Snowy morning

[​IMG]

Taken with a compact after walking the dog.

Kt

16. Longun

Longun Well-Known Member

Pudding Time

[​IMG]

My Daugher Phoebe, trying to eat yogurt.

17. pachinkofan

pachinkofan Well-Known Member

New USB Human Interface Device...

[​IMG]

New keyboard and wireless mouse from Argos.
    3 and a bit years with a trackball, so the mouse is taking a lil getting used to, but the Call of Duty I picked up in the charity shop on the way to the bus is helping "train" me ;)

[edited after a 185kb B^115 up... Sorry]

Garry

18. OneTen

OneTen 'Two Breakfasts'

Wireless Bridge

[​IMG]

Trying (unsuccessfully) to add my wireless router to a Sky wireless network as a bridge to extend the range.

Fleetwood, Lancs. 01 February 2010, 2:30pm

19. Mr_Geoff

Mr_Geoff Well-Known Member

Window Cleaners

[​IMG]

Taken from the office window (11th floor!) at 10:09.
    ISO 100, 1/1000 @ f4.5
    Rather them than me :)

20. cpfc12

cpfc12 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    My new egg poachers. Sublime poached eggs at last.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.