1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

February, 2010 - FirstView Comments

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by huwevans, Feb 1, 2010.

1. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

This thread is for comments arising from the February 2010 picture thread.

2. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Re: Bagpuss, Dog eats shoe

I swear that thing looks more like a stuffed toy than a real animal! :)

3. OneTen

OneTen 'Two Breakfasts'

Re: pachinkofan

Call of Duty: now there's a great game. I lost many hours of my life to that one...Vassili, cover me I'm reloading!

4. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

The forth one had this shouted out at various points "Cheese eating surrender monkeys"

5. OneTen

OneTen 'Two Breakfasts'

Jen was playing CoD2 as a Desert Rat and the taunt shouted, "There's one in the eye for Rommel" She turned to me and asked "Am I Rommel? :D

6. pachinkofan

pachinkofan Well-Known Member

Well, picked it up for 1.99 at the Help the Aged, after balking over the price of dvds in the British Heart Foundation window [3.99 a piece]. Still, I blame the Caramelatte I'd had at Caffe Nero for the sugar rush and impulse buy ;)

G>

7. Scphoto

Scphoto Well-Known Member

Had to laugh when I saw Barney's pic as mine is much the same (just not got round to posting it yet)

8. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Re: Barney: Lightroom at the end of the tunnel

I don't believe it - one of my special reminders actually worked. Now that's what I call job satisfaction! :D

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Right - I'm off to work on a reminder for BigWill for July. (It'll take that long to come up with something that stands a chance of actually working! ;))

9. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

Re: Barney: Lightroom at the end of the tunnel

I was going to quote it in my post but I couldn't remember where you'd posted it! :eek:

10. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

Two great minds! :cool:

11. Scphoto

Though I wasn't very productive, I must clean out some of the old bad/out of focus images.

12. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

Nah, unless they're a compete loss I just rgade them 1 star and move on. You never know ...

I can;t remember where I read it, but there was a tale of a US Press tog who was the only one with a shot of Monica Lewinsky when she worked as an intern simply because he never deleted a thing.

13. Scphoto

Think I'm shooting the wrong type of Birds then!

14. Mojo_66

Mojo_66 Well-Known Member

I want to see Andy's worm.

15. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Picture thread now closed. (Late-comers, pm me to get the thread temporarily re-opened.) Many thanks to everyone who submitted images - and a special thanks to our newest FirstViewer, Barney - give him a big round of applause, everyone.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Okay, that's it for February then - see you all back here next month. :)