1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

February, 2007 - FirstView Comments

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by huwevans, Jan 31, 2007.

1. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

This thread is for any comments or discussion arising from the February 07 FirstView Picture thread.

2. bench_ubbster

bench_ubbster Well-Known Member

It's like a Spring day here, so I had the back door open and Bunty (the chicken, all the chickens have names from Chicken Run) wondered in. I couldn't help myself but to coax it nearer to the oven. My wife is a vegetarian and very protective towards her chickens (mother hen!) so if she had been about and seen me do this I would have got a stern telling off. :D But one day, one of them might get 'accidentally' trapped inside the oven and cooked :eek: :D

3. Badgerman

Badgerman Well-Known Member

Great - "Here chick, chick, chick" picture Richard :D

4. bagpuss

bagpuss Well-Known Member

Re: February, 2007 - Workspace

Get you and your tidy office, Daffyd!!! :D

5. Hotblack

Hotblack Dead Horse Flogger

That's just the desk. You should see the mess behind me in the rest of the room :D :D

6. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Got a (very boring) shot that I'll post later. Yippee! Done it! :)

7. Hotblack

Or rather...

Get you and your messy sprog!!! :D :D

8. josie

josie Well-Known Member

Film is hanging to dry as we type - I should get time to post it tomorrow ;)

9. bagpuss

bagpuss Well-Known Member

Exceptionally. :D

Check out baby Henry though:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Hotblack

Eeeeuuuuwwww!!!! And there was me just getting ready to show you the mess behind me. I don't think I'll bother. That's disgusting!!!

:D :D

11. mike_j

mike_j Well-Known Member

That needed a health warning like the News - "contains scenes which some viewers may find disturbing"

12. tincup

tincup Well-Known Member

I really don't want to take another picture of work so can we make sure that the 1st of each month falls on a weekend or at night.

13. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

i forgot first view until i logged in tonight so got camera took first thing i saw, unfortunately work related :(

14. AGW

AGW Well-Known Member

Please take note of this numpties words...

In the rush to post the pic...remember to post the necessary details!

"Tidying up" was taken about 13:30 this afternoon, on the window sill in the living room (Kilwinning, Ayrshire). I moved the vase of flowers that were going off and a few petals fell off and I thought...wheres the camera.

Graeme

15. bench_ubbster

I would bore you all rigid if I took a picture of something to do with my work! :rolleyes: Lucky to work at home some days though :)

Next month is a Thursday too, but April fools day is a Sunday :D

16. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Is it me, or are there 'set up' shots beginning to creep into this, essentially, grab-shot archive...

17. bench_ubbster

Our chickens always come in house when the door is left open (they even peck at the door when it's shut). My missus was at work, I had my camera ready et voila. Maybe I should have set it up and fired some flash and focused better :rolleyes:

18. Jaded

Jaded Well-Known Member

Trouble is, it isn't really that clear what it is here for.

Is what the brief says. 'produce' could be interpreted in many different ways.

There wasn't a huge amount of feedback after the first day, so perhaps it isn't surprising that so far there are fewer posts today (maybe there is a veritable avalanche to come?! :D )

19. Scphoto

Scphoto Well-Known Member

My shot is just a building on my walk to work. I had planned to get up early and maybe take a nice sunrise. However i got up late!

20. APchris

APchris Well-Known Member

Re: My View, NRoberts

Nick, your office looks deserted. Where have all the staff gone? Was it a late lunch or have they all p****d of early and left you to it? :D :D :D