1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

February, 2007 - FirstView Comments

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by huwevans, Jan 31, 2007.

1. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

This thread is for any comments or discussion arising from the February 07 FirstView Picture thread.

2. bench_ubbster

bench_ubbster Well-Known Member

It's like a Spring day here, so I had the back door open and Bunty (the chicken, all the chickens have names from Chicken Run) wondered in. I couldn't help myself but to coax it nearer to the oven. My wife is a vegetarian and very protective towards her chickens (mother hen!) so if she had been about and seen me do this I would have got a stern telling off. :D But one day, one of them might get 'accidentally' trapped inside the oven and cooked :eek: :D

3. Badgerman

Badgerman Well-Known Member

Great - "Here chick, chick, chick" picture Richard :D

4. bagpuss

bagpuss Well-Known Member

Re: February, 2007 - Workspace

Get you and your tidy office, Daffyd!!! :D

5. Hotblack

Hotblack Dead Horse Flogger

That's just the desk. You should see the mess behind me in the rest of the room :D :D

6. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Got a (very boring) shot that I'll post later. Yippee! Done it! :)

7. Hotblack

Or rather...

Get you and your messy sprog!!! :D :D

8. josie

josie Well-Known Member

Film is hanging to dry as we type - I should get time to post it tomorrow ;)

9. bagpuss

bagpuss Well-Known Member

Exceptionally. :D

Check out baby Henry though:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Hotblack

Eeeeuuuuwwww!!!! And there was me just getting ready to show you the mess behind me. I don't think I'll bother. That's disgusting!!!

:D :D

11. mike_j

mike_j Well-Known Member

That needed a health warning like the News - "contains scenes which some viewers may find disturbing"

12. tincup

tincup Well-Known Member

I really don't want to take another picture of work so can we make sure that the 1st of each month falls on a weekend or at night.

13. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

i forgot first view until i logged in tonight so got camera took first thing i saw, unfortunately work related :(

14. AGW

AGW Well-Known Member

Please take note of this numpties words...

In the rush to post the pic...remember to post the necessary details!

"Tidying up" was taken about 13:30 this afternoon, on the window sill in the living room (Kilwinning, Ayrshire). I moved the vase of flowers that were going off and a few petals fell off and I thought...wheres the camera.

Graeme

15. bench_ubbster

I would bore you all rigid if I took a picture of something to do with my work! :rolleyes: Lucky to work at home some days though :)

Next month is a Thursday too, but April fools day is a Sunday :D

16. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Is it me, or are there 'set up' shots beginning to creep into this, essentially, grab-shot archive...

17. bench_ubbster

Our chickens always come in house when the door is left open (they even peck at the door when it's shut). My missus was at work, I had my camera ready et voila. Maybe I should have set it up and fired some flash and focused better :rolleyes:

18. Jaded

Jaded Well-Known Member

Trouble is, it isn't really that clear what it is here for.

Is what the brief says. 'produce' could be interpreted in many different ways.

There wasn't a huge amount of feedback after the first day, so perhaps it isn't surprising that so far there are fewer posts today (maybe there is a veritable avalanche to come?! :D )

19. Scphoto

Scphoto Well-Known Member

My shot is just a building on my walk to work. I had planned to get up early and maybe take a nice sunrise. However i got up late!

20. APchris

APchris Well-Known Member

Re: My View, NRoberts

Nick, your office looks deserted. Where have all the staff gone? Was it a late lunch or have they all p****d of early and left you to it? :D :D :D