1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Faith Is On The Street

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by paulyrichard, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulyrichard

paulyrichard Active Member

Sey, if you had actually read properly what my intention is with these images and how long I will do it for you will know that I have only jus' started. So get your facts right!

I have jus' had a meetin' this mornin' in Whitechapel today with Crisis, and my work will be featured and exhibited in a gallery in 2010, and also I have been granted a sole exhibition of my own work in a gallery, in the near future too.

My work has been praised wholeheartedly by everyone except the small minded people on this forum, which really i'm not fussed about.

If you think I was arrogant about another persons work think again, I know what i'm talkin' about.
    You still haven't upheld any of your unfounded views at all.
    Its not a favour given, its known as debatin' and statin' your point clearly. So come on, spill the beans!!

By you not explainin' your unfounded views is an admission of guilt, already.

Do me a favour and stay from my threads!!

2. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

Why bother continuing to post here then?

If you're confident enough in your work, then post it and let it speak for itself but if you really feel the need to expound then have the common courtesy to accept that you're joining a community and to communicate in an approriate way.

3. sey

sey Well-Known Member

Dear Pauly (another affectation?),

Firstly, I read your whole shpieel about CRISIS and the exhibition, but your attitude has led me to mistrust your sincerity of purpose and it seems to me that you are simply using the homeless, this project and CRISIS to get YOUR exhibition and self-promote YOURSELF.

Secondly, I've been debatin' and statin' my points very clearly, it seems the problem is yours as you are the only one that isn't understandin' exactly how and why I feel as I do.

Thirdly and Finally, and I mean finally as far as this is concerned, these are not YOUR threads, they are OUR threads.

4. paulyrichard

Yeah, and yet you still attack with your unfounded inane points! Now you want to assassinate my character, after you have goaded me all this way.

How am I exploitin' them when at the end of the exhibition my photos will be up for auction and the proceeds fully donated to charity, with the help of Crisis. Thats why I have them on board.

Now I wait for your next deluded statement of attack.

You can mistrust my sincerity all you want with your punitive and unfounded views
    Its pointless talkin' to you. How you can possibly make statements like this is totally beyond me. I think you get a kick out of it.

You are nothin' and anathema to me!!

5. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

As you are becoming to us I suggest.

While your photographs are without doubt of high quality your written approach is considerably less so. Personally I too find your determination to misuse the apostrophe in preference to correct English to be both very irritating and a considerable detraction from your evident photographic abilities and the subjects thereby portrayed.

While a tendency to drop letters in normal speech is tolerable - unless taken to excess - to do the same thing in written prose really is an unnecessary affectation that does your credibility absolutely no favours whatsoever...

6. paulyrichard

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. You are so...so...small minded!

7. Staropramen

Staropramen Well-Known Member

Good photo. Bad attitude.

I'd quite like to see more photos, even learn more about the project, but your attitude has made me not want to bother. Your photography could - maybe should - earn you a lot of respect, but you seem set on throwing that away ........ What a shame.

8. paulyrichard

Bad attitude, have you read the posts of all these other guys, especially 'Sey and Northern whatever'.

It seems freedom of speech on here is very restricted. Jus' because i'm new on here don't mean to say I don't know 'squat' about photography.
    If people want to read arrogance etc. into my initial postin' about Lee Jeffries, thats up to them.

On forums people can read anythin' into anythin' if they really want to. Its all down to how soft the individual is.
    Jus' look at Sey's inital over the top remark and subsequent ones.

I might add that not a single person has held a constructive argument on here since my first post.
    All you do is complain about the apostrophe, provoke me, and then you have the gall to condemn me for defendin' myself from these useless comments on here.

So strike me down and beat on me for bein' straight up and down to earth without pussyfootin' around everyone. I don't care.

If you don't like how I write (sic) then don't read. Its easy! Try it, for god's sake and do me a favour will ya'.

9. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

MODERATOR'S NOTE

EVERYONE: Please cut out the personal stuff NOW, thanks - and I mean everyone.

10. paulyrichard

Re: MODERATOR'S NOTE

Wich, please lock this topic can you? I won't be postin' on this forum anymore, so you don't have to put up with my use of the apostrophe.

I would like you to delete all my posts with photos too, thanks.
    I know, I know, its a great way of solvin' the problem ay!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.