1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Excel photo-lab

Discussion in 'General Equipment Chat & Advice' started by Pat Baker, Jan 3, 2001.

1. Pat Baker

Pat Baker Member

Can anyone tell me whether there are problems at York-Excel photo-lab in Exeter. Having had one set of prints returned badly marked with an apology and a credit note I decided to send them one more film using the credit note, about a month before Christmas. It still hasn't been returned. Has anyone else used this lab and had problems?

2. rammy

rammy New Member

I used this lab for two years and experienced no problems until last autumn when I too started recieving marked prints and some damaged negatives!
    I have stopped using this lab and now use Colab Ltd and have had excellent results.
    They have a web site www.colab.com
    Hope this is of some help.

3. Raz

Raz Well-Known Member

try focal point up by the odeon, they use there own and other pro labs and are actually not bad!
    or snappy snaps, they actualy make sharp prints which is rare from high street labs, and they print them with a white boarder as standard..which is nice
    all the best

excuse my grammer!