1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

EISA Maestro 2011

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Barney, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

Is it just me, or was this year's EISA Maestro competition a hush hush, strictly on the QT, needs to know basis?

The first I see of it is the results from the UK round and doing a search on the forum brings nothing up. I'm presuming that I missed something in the mag but the disappointing thing is that I feel this year's theme was one I'd have plenty of ideas for.

Oh, well there's always 2012.

2. Damien_Demolder

Damien_Demolder Well-Known Member

Not quite sure why you think that Barney. We announced the competition in the magazine and on-line (middle of May), and actually had more entries than ever - admittably not all of them were from the UK.

3. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

I thought there would have been an announcement in the magazine Damien, but I must have missed it. I searched both the forum and the site as a whole for both 'EISA' and 'Maestro' though and nothing came up.