1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ebay :-)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by linnet9, Nov 7, 2004.

1. linnet9

linnet9 Well-Known Member

2. TimF

TimF With as stony a stare as ever Lord Reith could hav

Cheers Janice! /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Tim BSRIPN
    <font color=blue>"You should try every experience once, except incest and folk-dancing"</font color=blue>

3. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

4. linnet9

Hey Tim - still got your Nikon 990? Mine is still going strong - I have certainly had my money's worth..great for making my 99p buys look worth much more /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

5. TimF

TimF With as stony a stare as ever Lord Reith could hav

Hi Janice,
    Yes, I still have the 995, but it languishes somewhat unloved in the wardrobe. I really should sell it. /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Tim BSRIPN
    <font color=blue>"You should try every experience once, except incest and folk-dancing"</font color=blue>

6. linnet9

Now - How come I thought you might say that? /img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

I have a 19c sewing machine I really ought to sell, but I am not the original owner (Honest!!) /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

7. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

"Yes, I still have the 995, but it languishes somewhat unloved in the wardrobe. I really should sell it."

Digusting, really disgusting.

Morning Tim,

I don't know what disgusts me more, the fact you are considering selling your
    CP 995/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif or the fact that you have left it in your closet/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif.

I shall ponder that this evening as I am watching "The Incredibles" in the
    movin' picture thee-ater.....that's the cinema in British/img/wwwthreads/wink.gif!!

/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Jack

Life is a Photo-Op

8. Done_rundleCams

"Tim - still got your Nikon 990? Mine is still going strong - I have certainly had my money's worth.."

Morning Janice,

Well done...it is good to see that "some" people still use their "older" Digital Camera's/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif...I suppose we must be the "quality" people in this "quality versus quantity" world.

Really quite sad about Tim/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif, as I was under the (now obvious) illusion that he was one of the "quality" people................../img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

Jack

Life is a Photo-Op

9. Aliera

Aliera Well-Known Member

So it's already out at your end?? Doesn't get released over here until the end of the month... It's supposed to be really good, and the last Disney/Pixar venture.

One Nikon only leads to another...

10. linnet9

Hey Jack, You still going strong ?

I hope you are not teasing Tim /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Wrong time of year here to think about photographing - getting miserable, so I am off to Tate Modern for a perk up.

TTFN, J

11. Done_rundleCams

Morning Aliera,

Yep, it started this past Friday along with 'Alfie' and (kind of) weird thing
    is they have the Incredibles playing in 2 cinema's and Alfie in 1 cinema at the CinePlex I watched the Incredibles in!!

The Incredible's is a good giggle but if you want to see a Truely Incredible
    Movie...go and see: RAY..........the Ray Charles biopic. If Jamie Foxx does
    not get an Academy Award for this role....then there is something really wrong
    in this world.....relatively speaking of course.

Jack

Life is a Photo-Op

12. Done_rundleCams

Morning Janice,

"Hey Jack, You still going strong ?"

Pretty much and my G2 is still going strong but that may slow down a tad as my Digital SLR should be arriving this month and I am playing with a 'pre-production' model this week/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif.

"I hope you are not teasing Tim"

Teasing Tim....never, I was very serious and my G2 shall never receive
    the kind of treatment/abuse that Tim is doling out to his CP 995/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif.

It is so bad, I am considering contacting the S.F.T.P.O.A.T.U.A.O.D.C. which
    is, of course:

Society
    For
    The
    Prevention
    Of
    Abuse
    Towards
    Used
    And
    Older
    Digital