1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ebay Easishop

Discussion in 'General Equipment Chat & Advice' started by Benjiphoto, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Mad_Doctor

The_Mad_Doctor New Member

Looks like the account has been suspended by eBay. No items for sale, it'll be interesting to see what happens. I hope the goods get delivered... :D

2. ShutterNutter

ShutterNutter Member

Yeh................The goods have been pulled again and nothing from ebay as to what is going on. Maybe Oliver woould be kind enough to answer this for us?

3. lozw

lozw Member

This sort of thing doesn't give anyone a good reputation. Not easishop or ebay.

I was going to give easishop the benefit of the doubt and bid on a couple of cheap items where I knew I would still at least be covered by paypal. But now the things I was watching have gone...

Having said that, I still point to my previous post. I can't see how easishop/oliver could be happily selling D3's for £1250 for example. It just doesn't stack up. There's bargains, and there's madness.

4. easishop

easishop Member

OK THAT IS IT. INFORMED ALL CUSTOMERS AND BLOGS. WE GIVE UP ON EBAY NOW, ONCE AGAIN THEY TAKE DOWN OUR INVENTORY. ANY CUSTOMER WHO HAS A COMPLETED ORDER WILL GET THE ITEM ON THE TIME FRAME SPECIFIED. ANYONE WANTS A REFUND, FEEL FREE TO OPEN A CASE ON PAYPAL FOR US TO INITIATE.

OLIVER

5. Fen

Fen The Destroyer

Oliver,

Thankyou for keeping the people informed, but could you please stop shouting?

Many thanks,

6. Gordon_McGeachie

Gordon_McGeachie In the Stop Bath

I hope he does..............gives me a headache

Maybe he does not know about `shouting` when typing in the forums......

If not...........Easishop..........turn the caps lock off.

7. easishop

easishop Member

Apologies didn't realise that means shouting

8. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Actually, on face value it appears as though both you and your customers are quite right to be shouting!

Hope it all sorts itself out for everyone.

9. Fen

Fen The Destroyer

No Worries :)

10. ShutterNutter

ShutterNutter Member

Then don't read the thread mate. People are concerned that they have lost thousands of pounds and the only thing that you can think of to say is that his bloddy caps lock, ARE ON AND HE IS SHOUTING................Grow up.

11. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

MODERATOR'S NOTE

And on that note, could we kindly leave the caps lock debate, and keep this thread on topic in future for the benefit of those concerned? Thanks.

12. raymebaby

raymebaby Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that you're giving up on Ebay. I've done £35,000 worth of transactions on Ebay in the past five years or so (both buying and selling, and lots of it personal photo gear). I've not been disappointed with any single transaction. Likewise, no problems with PayPal, although I'd suggest, when you're selling, that they like to take rather a large cut. For anyone new to Ebay I'd say - use the feedback system thoroughly - it really does work, and you can see every single deal that seller (or buyer) has done. If you're buying from abroad watch out for import duties! They're not always specified in the postage costs. Keep that in mind, and as the listings say: 'Buy with confidence'. I'm going to!

13. ShutterNutter

ShutterNutter Member

Sorry but I don't believe it mate. Would love to see your feedback score......whats your ebay id????

Must work for ebay I think..mmm :D

14. Fen

Fen The Destroyer

Send it him via the PM system if you are going to do that.

If it's posted here it will be removed.

15. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Must admit that crossed my nasty suspicious mind, but it would appear not. Given site rules, it's not possible for a user to give their ebay id without being in contravention of the rules, so I'm afraid we'll just have to take his word for it.

16. MarkLawson

MarkLawson New Member

Is it me or have some more of Easishop auctions dissapeared again?

I was watching several of their auctions but hadn't bidded on them, now I can't see them at all.

Has someone pulled the plug again?

Noted re earlier comments on PayPal and direct debit payments, I hadn't thought of it that way.

17. Dom_Rivers

Dom_Rivers Well-Known Member

Has anyone actually received anything at all yet?

I think that Mr "one post only" raymebaby's loyalties may lie with mr EASYSHOP SHOUTY PERSON.

18. m1ks

m1ks Well-Known Member

Re: Incredible

As a long time user of Ebay with very few issues, (aside from lying secondhand camera sellers, see my current rant in lounge re compacts), it never ceases to amaze me that these things happen.
    We have buyers of stock from this shop of 5D, 1Ds MKIII, D3 etc we then have the seller posting making reference to using Ebay solely becuase it's the easiest way of getting rid of unwanted stock
    UNWANTED STOCK? these are brand spanking new cameras retailing for double or more the more you think you're paying for them, unless he's lying and selling refurb / returns or unwarranted stock with potential faults then it simply is not possible, I know people that have the opportunity to buy in hong kong when new models come out and they cannot get these things at this price

19. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

MODERATOR'S NOTE YET AGAIN

Guys, can you please lay off dishing out accusations you've no evidence for? Thanks.

20. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

Re: Incredible

If you are a seller All stock is unwanted stock you don't make money from retaining stock.

Overall, I think the guy from Easishop, Oliver (?), has been up-front and honest with us here but there's one thing he has done; drawn attention to his business and I'll bet there are one or two on here who will now check him out for future purchases.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.