1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E-Bay Bargain

Discussion in 'Sony Chat' started by Gordon_McGeachie, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Gordon_McGeachie

Gordon_McGeachie In the Stop Bath

2. Intermanaut

Intermanaut Well-Known Member

It is at the moment, but it's got a week to go ...

3. Gordon_McGeachie

Gordon_McGeachie In the Stop Bath

Will be worth keeping an eye on methinks........... ;)

4. Roger_Provins

Roger_Provins Well-Known Member

... £900 at close of auction?

5. Roger_Provins

£803 ... my £900 would have won it! :)

6. kyler

kyler Well-Known Member

I just bought a Tamron 200-400mm f/5.6 in perfect condition from eBay for £123.73, now that's a REAL eBay bargain :D

Same guy was selling his SAL-1680cz, it got a little rich for me, finally going for around £330. He also sold his a700 not long ago. I'd be interested to find out if he sold all his stuff because he needed the money, or because he didn't like the Sony range anymore and for what reason.

7. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

Ask him :)

8. kyler

kyler Well-Known Member

It's just been relisted, time to put it in watch this item again /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9. Roger_Provins

... seems the high bidder on the first auction was Portuguese but the seller won't sell outside UK and hasn't worked out how to stop folk from overseas bidding.

He will learn, if he gets the time, he's very close to getting suspended with his very poor DSRs and low feedback percentage.

10. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

Mine cost £35.............including Lowepro lens case........... [​IMG]

11. kyler

kyler Well-Known Member

You scallywag

12. TallPaul

TallPaul Well-Known Member

Ouch, you can buy a new one now for just under £1000, who would chance an ebay copy for the £200 saving!

13. fabs

fabs Well-Known Member

You can? Where's that then? Not to mention finding somewhere where they actually have it in stock!

14. TallPaul

RGB Direct have them at £1029, that's a lot less than I paid for mine

They are a Sony ACE centre as well, so its all pucker UK stock it seems. Not sure if they have stock, it is just before Christmas, and I know their prices caught the eye of people on Dyxum recently (I think their A900 price of £1599 is the cheapest in the UK?)

15. fabs

fabs Well-Known Member

Amazing price, good delivery cost too. But do they have them in stock?

16. TallPaul

I am sure if you called them they would tell you...

17. fabs

fabs Well-Known Member

I don't doubt it. When I was looking for one I found many at a good price, but none had it in stock. Took me a long while to find one but I did in the end. Thanks for the link, I shall pass it on to others I know are looking for one.