1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Down under

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by the dingo, Dec 27, 2013.

1. the dingo

the dingo Well-Known Member

Since we are winning with the cricket I claim all rights as an Aussie. When we loose I immediately revert to my ancestors and my wife's heritage and claim all that is British.
    At the moment, Poms are rubbish Couldn't hit a ball with a buffalo.
    I spend half my year in the UK and the other half in Oz. Nothing pleases me more than seeing both places though the lens of a camera. Hopefully,I can share some of that with you.

OK. I've had few goes at posting a picture an nothing happens. I retract everything I said about English cricketers. Please ell me how to post a picture.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  2. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2013
  3. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

Welcome........I think.
    Craig...lifelong English cricket follower who remembers the bad old days.....

4. 2lude

2lude Well-Known Member

welcome along

5. IvorCamera

IvorCamera In the Stop Bath

They only sing when they are winning!

6. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

Aye, and the Engerlish whine forever ;)

7. the dingo

It seems like there's a glitch in the system somewhere. I cant copy and paste the url from flickr into the message box.

8. IvorCamera

IvorCamera In the Stop Bath

And whats more Swan Lager is weak as.........

9. Chris Cool

Chris Cool Retired

10. the dingo

[​IMG]
    Studio-Session-self-portrait-070 by thedingo0099, on Flickr

Bloody hell!
    It finally worked.
    My head is spinning from the exertion. As soon as it clears I'll post a few piccies.
    By the way, the Brits can't bat to save their lives.