1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Digital magazines

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by pmk1951, Jun 28, 2011.

1. pmk1951

pmk1951 New Member

I live in South Africa and have subscribed to Amature Photographer AP (and other UK photography magazines)for a number of years. While the cost of overseas subscriptions is high ( to cover the postage) and my weekly AP magazine arrives erratically and at least 3weeks after the published date, I still find AP a great buy.
    One of my other subscription (Black & White) now offers their magazine digitally via the Apple Store for IPad users. Now for the same price that the magazine is sold in the UK newsagents I am able to purchase this magazine and read it on the day it is published.
    Are there any plans to offer a digital version of AP?
    Regards
    Peter Kennedy

2. Roy5051

Roy5051 Well-Known Member

Log on to www.Zinio.com where you can subscribe to the digital version.

3. pmk1951

pmk1951 New Member

Many thanks Roy.