1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

demise of tradional

Discussion in 'Everything Film' started by sey, Dec 22, 2004.

1. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

You clearly need to stay in more................../img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

Nigel CRIPN

<a href="http://nigelhhayes.fotopic.net/c35346.html" >ElSid Gallery<A>

2. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

I don't think he can - Jack has to fill up at Starbucks every hour throughout the day or he ends up with dangerously high levels of blood in his caffeine stream! :)

Huw Evans.

3. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif
    "fill up at Starbucks"
    /img/wwwthreads/frown.gif/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif

Oh HuW, you sure know how to hurt a guy....trash Pentax..(or try to), make fun of Canada, slag camera sales people....ah no wait, I do that/img/wwwthreads/wink.gif...but please, never insinuate that I frequent StarchButt's........on a regular basis....as I wouldn't be able to handle it and, god forbid, what kind of shape my insides would be in!!!

Morning HuW,

/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Jack

Life is a Photo-Op

4. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Gosh, Jack - I'm mortified! I'm so sorry - you see I drink my coffee at home and not out and about in the big city, so I've no idea what these places are like.

So, next time I'm in Vancouver, where are the good places to get a great cup of freshly ground coffee? I may need to know. :)

[Just coffee you understand - I don't want to know where to buy the best photovests or Pentaxes or... ;-)]

Huw Evans.

5. AJUK

AJUK Well-Known Member

I think Large format photography will save film. And any way if there was no film what would Pros put in a Nikon F6?

6. celestine46

celestine46 Member

Hello, newbie middle aged lady here. Well I have decided to go up to medium format as digital is the in thing and there are quite a few medium format bargains to be bought and the quality is better; using a medium format camer is just heaven! I am glad I traded up. I think film and digital will run alongside each other but people will begin to see the sheer quality of film especially a finely crafted fibre based print done in a darkroom- no contest gentlemen!.