1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

December 2009 - FirstView Pictures

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by huwevans, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogerChristie

RogerChristie Well-Known Member

Practice makes …

… well in my case a racket, hence the headphones!

[​IMG]

It’s cold and wet outside, made more unpleasant by the strong wind driving sleet horizontally past my front door. It’s an ideal evening for piano practice – with headphones on so I don’t set off the cat next door again!
    It’s also an opportunity to try my new acquisition – a second-hand Panasonic FX33 that replaces my FX30 that had a total power failure earlier this year.
    The built-in flash glares too much this close. I did try the reflector/diffuser gizmo that came with AP a couple of years ago but it required too much juggling, so I used the old pocket handkerchief method.

2. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Tis that time of year ....

At the mall I where I work ....this (Tues Dec 01-09) morning at 9:30am ...
    [​IMG]

:rolleyes:

Jack

3. quietangel

quietangel Well-Known Member

Taken yesterday in Edinburgh at the top of the big wheel - Jasmine loved it and wanted to keep going round and round and round and round and round .......

[​IMG]

4. zx9

zx9 Well-Known Member

Tourists Trafalgar Square.

[​IMG]

Walking back from Pall Mall I stopped in Trafalgar Square, there was a few tourists, a rather spindly Christmas tree, no coppers and only two CPSOs. I did get stopped though, by some tourists who wanted me to take a group shot of them with their little Sony digi-cam.

M2 / Canon 50mm f/1.4 Agfapan APX400 @ 200ASA.

5. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

Condensation

[​IMG]

The condensation and mould is creeping back into the bedroom. We bought a dehumidifier to tackle horrible damp problems mainly in the living room, but the bedroom's a bit too far away to be controlled very well. Might have to get a smaller one to put in here too.

Date & Time: 01 December 2009 08:09:08
    Camera: Canon Powershot S3 IS
    Notes: Manual: ISO 400, 1/125s, f3.5

6. josie

josie Well-Known Member

Dancing Dolls

[​IMG]

Taken on 450D, 1st December, around 11pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.