1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

December 2009 - FirstView Pictures

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by huwevans, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogerChristie

RogerChristie Well-Known Member

Practice makes …

… well in my case a racket, hence the headphones!

[​IMG]

It’s cold and wet outside, made more unpleasant by the strong wind driving sleet horizontally past my front door. It’s an ideal evening for piano practice – with headphones on so I don’t set off the cat next door again!
    It’s also an opportunity to try my new acquisition – a second-hand Panasonic FX33 that replaces my FX30 that had a total power failure earlier this year.
    The built-in flash glares too much this close. I did try the reflector/diffuser gizmo that came with AP a couple of years ago but it required too much juggling, so I used the old pocket handkerchief method.

2. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Tis that time of year ....

At the mall I where I work ....this (Tues Dec 01-09) morning at 9:30am ...
    [​IMG]

:rolleyes:

Jack

3. quietangel

quietangel Well-Known Member

Taken yesterday in Edinburgh at the top of the big wheel - Jasmine loved it and wanted to keep going round and round and round and round and round .......

[​IMG]

4. zx9

zx9 Well-Known Member

Tourists Trafalgar Square.

[​IMG]

Walking back from Pall Mall I stopped in Trafalgar Square, there was a few tourists, a rather spindly Christmas tree, no coppers and only two CPSOs. I did get stopped though, by some tourists who wanted me to take a group shot of them with their little Sony digi-cam.

M2 / Canon 50mm f/1.4 Agfapan APX400 @ 200ASA.

5. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

Condensation

[​IMG]

The condensation and mould is creeping back into the bedroom. We bought a dehumidifier to tackle horrible damp problems mainly in the living room, but the bedroom's a bit too far away to be controlled very well. Might have to get a smaller one to put in here too.

Date & Time: 01 December 2009 08:09:08
    Camera: Canon Powershot S3 IS
    Notes: Manual: ISO 400, 1/125s, f3.5

6. josie

josie Well-Known Member

Dancing Dolls

[​IMG]

Taken on 450D, 1st December, around 11pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.