1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

December 2009 - FirstView Comments

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by huwevans, Dec 1, 2009.

1. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

Excellent! :D So, whose head is it gonna be and where should we look out for it?

2. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Right, let's start over from the beginning. I'll post a 'Reminder' thread, to let you know to look out for an 'Alert', which will give details of the 'Heads Up', that will tell you about the 'News' thread, which will...

Tell you what, let's just forget the whole thing, eh? ;)

3. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

Excellent! Sounds like a Plan.

Now where shall we look for this Reminder thread?

4. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Just watch this space, of course! I mean this one, below, okay?

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and hammer six-inch nails into my knee-caps in the hope of distracting myself from the pain of running FirstView. ;)

5. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

Ah excellent, good Plan, I shall watch it.

*Eyes glued*

Oh $hit, Ive just cloned it in replying to you! Sorry Huw-ey :eek:

:D

6. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Automated message follows:

We apologise, but the user 'huwevans' is unable to respond to this post, owing to having just disappeared up his own arse, before exploding. In the resulting blast, several new universes were created, with parallel forums. Please check all available FirstView boards for further information. Once again, we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and wish you a pleasant FirstView experience.

7. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

OMG! Huw's disappeared up his own singularity!! :eek:

8. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

Oh no! Careful not to get sucked into his Black Hole!!! :eek:

9. APchris

APchris Well-Known Member

Ummm.... seems I started something here :eek: sorry Huw

Hopefully he'll re-appear through the rift in Cardiff ;)

10. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

It's just a jump to the left...

And then a step to the ri-i-i-i-i-ight

Put your hands on your hips

And move your knees in ti-i-ime

And do the pelvic thru-ust

It really drives you i-in-sa-a-a-a-a-ane...

:cool:

11. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Further automated message follows:

The administrators apologise once more for interupting your FirstViewing experience, but have to inform you that they have received a decoded signal from the inter-governmental Astronomical Research and Scientific Exploration team's on-going SAITA project (Search for Any Intelligence, Anywhere at all), emanating from an otherwise dark region somewhere in the vicinity of Dorset.

The signal reads, Look out for a new thread concerning the 2009 FirstReview later this evening, or possibly tomorrow (depending on the adequacy of bacon butty supplies).

The administrators are unable to give any explanation of the signal (particularly that last bit), but would ask all FirstViewers to be alert to the possibility of some activity on this board in the next couple of days.

Once again, we apologise for any inconvenience due to the loss of the FirstView moderator, and would like to assure everyone that our IT department are working on it, and hope to be able to restore the user 'huwevans' from a back-up copy as soon as possible.

12. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

Are they like puppies, that you drink? :D

13. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Automated message follows:

Bugger!

;)

14. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

Bugger puppies?!?!?!?! :eek:

15. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Okay, I'm back now: reconstituted, restored from back-up, defragmented, error-checked - all that stuff. And I promise you no puppies were harmed during my absence! :)

Anyway, FirstReview 2009 is about to begin, so look out for the new thread. :)