1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

D3s & Manfrotto Digital Director

Discussion in 'General Equipment Chat & Advice' started by Tom Amer, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Tom Amer

Tom Amer New Member

Hi guys, has anyone had success using Manfrotto's Digital Director with a NikonD3s?

My Manfrotto Digital Director identifies my D3s but I have no "Live view". I am viewing through an iPad Air 2.

Thank you for your time.

Tom.

2. GeoffR

GeoffR Well-Known Member

I assume you are using the USB port on the D3s? Have you checked that the software is compatible with your camera?

I looked at the Manfrotto site and downloaded the compatibility chart. If you do so you will find that the D3s isn't listed which may explain why it doesn't work with yours. You can find a link here https://www.manfrotto.com/uk-en/digital-director-for-ipad-mini-4-mvddm4/

3. Tom Amer

Tom Amer New Member

Good morning Geoff, I am using the USB.

Thank you for your time this morning.