1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Considering Purchasing A Canon 6D

Discussion in 'Canon Conflab' started by Bipolar, May 16, 2018.

1. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

I strongly recommend the Op/Tech version because it's half the price and really comfortable. On top of which you can use all the other straps in the system once you've fitted the tags to your camera: https://www.amazon.co.uk/OP-TECH-SLR-Wrist-Strap

2. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

Except I find the wrist strap part of those intolerably wide and neoprene is horrible, in my view.

3. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

Each to his own.

I like Neoprene and the width is just right for me.

4. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

I have today been walking through the York Museum gardens and they have an exhibit of the of the prize winners of the international garden competition on display. Unusually they included camera details in the descriptions, From the 21 images I was surprised to see that the most popular camera was the Canon 6D (6 mentions) closely followed by the 5D3 (5) and four other flavours of 5D got single mentions. The most basic camera to get a mention was a 450D. Not a single 7D in sight but I suppose that is really a sports camera.

5. Bipolar

Bipolar Well-Known Member

I took this picture in near darkness without a flash.
    I am pretty impressed with the cameras low light performance.

[​IMG]

peterba likes this.
  6. peterba

peterba Well-Known Member

It must be said that your cat appears to be considerably less impressed than you are... ;):D

Last edited: May 29, 2018
    El_Sid likes this.