1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chester APs comments moved to here

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stephen Rundle, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Stephen Rundle

Stephen Rundle In the Stop Bath

Movet do her !!!!!!!!!!!! HER ????? HERE, sorry :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Further to the two posts from here https://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/forums/threads/tripod.141344/page-5#post-1641888

So that I don't hijack the original posters page.

Moved my comments to this post

There is far from anything special about me

When I was a child of eight my first abuse was when I spelt Elephants "Elepants" and the teacher laughed in front of everyone saying "is that what Elephants wear", just a joke some will say!

I have been bullied like most "different" people all my life, when my wife walked my sons were taken into care and due to here lies the Social Worker Henry Stanbury said "If I have my way you will never see your sons ever again"

Well after 18 months in court from being homeless I did get them back, sole custody, and am a single father of three autistic sons, I swore I would never "BE" bullied or allow anyone TO "Bully" anyone again if I have any way of stopping it, not just my family. I was banned from the Ugly Hedgehog forum because one ******** was exceedingly rude to a 68 year old woman on there from Canada, I told them what I thought of them and posted all their comments relating to her on numerous Facebook pages.

Treat others as you would like to be treated and if you see someone needing help, offer it. See I speak my mind, the day will come when I am banned from here I know it, that is life

I wrote two things I can't do poems, (did many more) whilst fighting to stop social services placing my sons for adoption and was homeless, it was close, I have Stephens unopened papers freeing him for adoption, it never happened :) we are happy and together now.

BULLIED. (age 13)

Another Monday, another day at school,
    another day of torture, another day so cruel.
    I’m dropped at the gate and father kisses goodbye,
    I say “I’ll have a good day” but know this is a lie.

I walk in the playground to be amongst friends,
    but this is the moment my happiness ends.
    Before I reach my only friend to play like others,
    a hand my mouth it quickly covers.

Is it because I am fat or have long hair,
    because I wear glassers or I’m black, they don’t care.
    I’m pushed to the floor, two pull my hair,
    I can’t tell the teacher cos “they don’t care”.

The school bell rings, the pain will pass,
    as we head in to school for the days first class.
    Throughout the day I live in dread,
    of the kicking and beatings I know lay ahead.

If only the torture and pain could stay,
    in breaks, at lunch time or whilst at play.
    But it follows my tears and the fear will not pass,
    because the bullies are even in my class.

I thank God when the day ends and I run to the gate,
    no time to make friends or play with a mate.
    I put on a brave face, say Hi to my dad,
    knowing tomorrow will be just as bad.

My grades are poor and my reports are bad,
    this angers my mum and annoys my dad.
    After years of torture and unending pain,
    I hate school but can't complain!

ONCE A FATHER.

At the break of dawn another day starts,
    bringing new hope in peoples hearts,
    ringing in changes that I hope will make it,
    happier than the day that went before.

Waking to the sound of birds and children,
    happy sounds outside the building,
    people talking, laughing, playing,
    the devoted in their churches praying.

Taking time to wash and shave,
    I reflect on prayer to God I gave,
    last night to help me through this day,
    and watch over my sons in health and play.

Walking round my lifeless flat,
    I think of my children at their school,
    eating, playing and doing sums,
    and at the end of day going home with loving mums.

Now it is overcast and raining,
    not much daytime left remaining,
    another day of reflection passes,
    of faded dreams and forlorn chances.

Now at dusk and the end of the day,
    I reflect on how things might have been,
    kissing my sons and tucking them in bed,
    instead once alone to sleep I head.

2. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

Sounds very poignant, but I'm not good at appraising poetry.

3. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

Shouldn't this be in the Lounge? Or has the Appraisal Gallery been extended?

As for the poetry... too much religion.

4. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

I certainly agree with that, however it is a heart felt piece of writing and I can feel the pain (although I have never been bullied so can really only imagine it)

5. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Glad you don't count forum banter as bullying. :D

6. MJB

MJB Well-Known Member

That's just horseplay.

John Farrell and Zou like this.
  7. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Fair cop.

John Farrell likes this.
  8. Chester AP

Chester AP Well-Known Member

'Chester APs comments moved to here'

Not by me, and without the courtesy of a correctly used apostrophe.

9. dream_police

That’s awful how dare he not not use an apostrophe correctly. So discourteous. Should be banned from here.:rolleyes:

John Farrell and MJB like this.
  10. MJB

MJB Well-Known Member

Yet you still understood what he meant:rolleyes:

11. Stephen Rundle

12. dream_police

13. Stephen Rundle

Not a story, a list of under 16s who committed suicide because of bullying :(

14. dream_police

I am well aware of suicide.

15. Chester AP

Chester AP Well-Known Member

Some people can master complex technology like digital cameras, but never learn the correct use of the humble apostrophe. Surely we should all try to write as clearly as possible to minimise the risk of misunderstanding.

I didn't enjoy school much, but at least I don't recall and serious bullying. However (and not to diminish any of the above comments), I have very unpleasant memories of the persistent ritualised humiliation of those (like me) who had no interest in, or aptitude for, rugby. I do recall one boy who was a 'bit of a thug' being trampled by the rest of the scrum when it collapsed 'by accident', which in this case was perhaps what can happen when the humiliated work together.

16. daft_biker

daft_biker Action Man!

My daughter is currently getting bullied by some feral bastards with junkie parents that don't care. The school and the police are doing what they can. One of them has already been charged with ABH for jumping my daughter's pal in the park.

Hopefully it gets sorted before I get to last resorts with these wastes of space.

17. Stephen Rundle

B********** scum, I bet YOUR child is the one who will either have to move or leave these scum should be kicked out, my son was grabbed !!!! (if you understand), by another boy years back he has never forgotten it being Aspergers like me. Please pass MY understanding and thoughts to your daughter you is NOT alone in wishing her all the very best.

Remember the school has a legal duty of care inside AND rarely known TO and FROM home.

Have you though of getting her these to wear I use them all the time, turn on at break times, leaving school, entering school, or even a pocket recorder, my sons were bullied also so have learnt the hard way what to do.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/T189-Pen...045330?hash=item2d12174d52:g:LYoAAOSw7z9fECOe

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mini-Spy...126548?hash=item3428a3db54:g:gRsAAOSwt0peyMdQ

Also I moved the comment from another post so as not to wrongly use another posters "post" on this forum incorrectly

Have you also noted that to many YOUR comments are "bullying" you may not see it that way but they are and this is a perfect example of what people should NOT tolerate

Not by me, and without the courtesy of a correctly used apostrophe.

That is bullying, abuse, can be seen as mental harassment, being "picked on for a mistake"

If I showed you my posts BEFORE using a spell check you may have something to comment on perhaps you need to re read my "Please bear with me" comments below and remember no one is perfect, you may be I am not

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  18. Stephen Rundle

You have my sympathy, I have been there what a great person you are

19. MJB

MJB Well-Known Member

Replace "rugby" with "mathematics" and you describe my school life. I found it immensely pleasurable when my tormentors in the classroom lined up opposite me on the rugby field.

SqueamishOssifrage likes this.
  20. MickLL

MickLL In the Stop Bath

I must have attended strange schools because I honestly was unaware of any sort of bullying - ever. At secondary school we had a guy who was hugely overweight and so was utterly useless at any sort of physical activity. If he got bullied then I was unaware even though I was a reasonably close friend. In my own case I was useless, utterly incompetent, at anything that required manual dexterity. Woodwork was a joke, art an even bigger one (and is why I began photography) but I was never bullied.

I'm also 100% unaware of any issues with bullying at my grandsons' school and I've been closely involved for the last six years.

MickLL