1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Car rear window

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stephen Rundle, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Stephen Rundle

Stephen Rundle In the Stop Bath

Of the two which would you chose

thanks

a.jpg b.jpg

2. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

Neither - I might be able to get into one, just, but I'd never be able to get out again.

S

Stephen Rundle likes this.
  3. retrofit

retrofit Well-Known Member

I’ve just spent the last couple days removing the rear interior trim out my focus ST.

So far I’ve ditched over 100kg! by removing the rear seats, seat belts, associated brackets , wheel arch carpets etc.

I don’t think I’d get away with taking the hood off though:D

Stephen Rundle likes this.
  4. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Probably the drift Silvia (that's what it looks like anyway... Was that SX200 over here?)

5. MJB

MJB Well-Known Member

The drifter as I don't wear tweed with pvc elbow patches.

6. retrofit

retrofit Well-Known Member

I’m not really into drifting, much prefer a ‘boy racer’ hatchback.

well, which one do you prefer?

7. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

Is it for advertising your business?

8. Stephen Rundle

NO idea I have no interest in cars whatsoever but as I shoot them as an nonpaying hobby I have to display something :( :( :(

Thanks

9. Stephen Rundle

No, I do it for fun, and give them away I just get in free so give them to the drivers, for nothing

10. MJB

MJB Well-Known Member

Quick editing there!

11. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

I thought that was what you did, worked for sports mags etc. Why don't you sell them and make a business out of it? I thought that the rear screen print would be an advertising space.