1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Car Alarm

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mark101, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Mark101

Mark101 Well-Known Member

My car alarm kept going off yesterday while sitting in the drive and I tried everything to figure out the issue. It wasn't until I was putting the car away into the garage at night that I figured out the issue. A large fly was in the cabin . Ohhh Buzz Off.....

ascu75, steveandthedogs and SXH like this.
  2. WillieJ

WillieJ Well-Known Member

Next door's cat (when they lived at there previous place) got into a neighbour's beemer in their garage immeddiately before they wen't on holiday. Fortunately for all the neighbour had a cleaner with keys who checked the garaqe. I wonder why the beemer's alarm had not gone off. Possibly they had forgotten to lock the car, which would explain why they had not noticed a very large, pale and very furry cat.

ascu75 likes this.