1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Can't remember which I pushed

Discussion in 'Everything Film' started by KierFX, Mar 2, 2017.

1. KierFX

KierFX Well-Known Member

Hi

I went to Auscwtiz yesterday and brought 7 rolls of film with me; 2x Fuji Pro 400h, and 5x Tmax.

I managed to shoot 1x of the 3x tmax but 1 was shot at box speed, 1 was shot at 800 (AND MARKED ON ROLL) and the other was also shot at 800 but I forgot to mark it, so I am unsure which of my film is 400 or 800. How should I process these?

Really moving day and I think got some good photos and feel the need to spread their testimonys.

Kier

2. Terrywoodenpic

Terrywoodenpic Well-Known Member

Process the one marked at 800 and check the density
    If it is very dense you can afford to process either of the other two at 400 as there would be some leeway.
    If the One marked 800 is on the light side. You could process both the others at 800.

Both films have a very wide latitude anyway.