1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Can't believe I have started posting in a Canon forum !

Discussion in 'Canon Conflab' started by Stephen Rundle, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Stephen Rundle

Stephen Rundle In the Stop Bath

The EOS10D came today and I was looking for a lens for it, but don't want to duplicate any I already have on my Nikons, checking MBP (never really liked them, shopped here before :( )

Googled Canon EF used lenses and Park Cameras came up, a well established good old company I had forgotten about.

The first lens I found was this, ALWAYS wanted one from the earliest days but at £59 inc postage too good to miss as it can sell again on Ebay for that if I don't like it AND it will fit the Nikons

And before you say it I actually want the donut effect etc and with an 800mm on the 10D I am looking forward to trying it on the Moon

Described as "Mint", I know there are bad reviews on the Centon so if bad it will simply go back for a full refund under the distance selling regulations.

:) :) :)

. ml.jpg

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020