1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Canon test drive

Discussion in 'Canon Conflab' started by Bazarchie, May 26, 2020.

1. Bazarchie

Bazarchie Well-Known Member

2. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

yes- but I'm not a Canon driver anymore

3. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Yes - my junk filter caught it. I think Fuji did similar a while a go. The Canon model that interests me isn't released yet - forget what it is going to be called but is the mirrorless equivalent of a 5 series - though I'd sooner see an integral grip like a 1 series. My 1Div is 8 years old now and I think the mirrorless are getting there so keen to read the reviews in order to decide if it is worth to start saving up for.

4. Mark101

Mark101 Well-Known Member

Yes I caught sight of it, gulped at the £600 odd deposit and wait for the availability, August if I remember. Furthermore, I'd have to spray the delivery box and camera to use it since I'm shielded and at very high risk.

5. Malcolm_Stewart

Malcolm_Stewart Well-Known Member

Seems like an attractive offer - pity, but I doubt if I could understand enough in a 48 hour test to make a valid conclusion. I'm still discovering features on my Eos M5, and I've had that nearly a year.