1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Brief introduction.

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by Dogman, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Dogman

Dogman Member

Good morning everyone, and what a beautiful sunny winters day it is as well.
    I have been taking photographs for more years than I care to dwell on, I'm not very good at it but I do enjoy it.
    I use Canon cameras, (5D mark 3 and 7D) with a variety of lens's, Sigma, Tamron and Canon. Birds in flight I like most of all and nearly got one just the other day.
    At present I'm making a box for my newly acquired Sigmonster, the appallingly awkward carry case that comes with it is too much hassle to extract the lens.
    Must go and get on with it so have a great day everyone.
    Regards
    Cal

2. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

Morning Cal,. Welcome along. Always good to have new contributors. :)

3. Dogman

Dogman Member

Good morning Craig, thank you for the welcome, good day to be out with the camera but a bit cool, I'm getting soft in my old age now, at one time it didn't bother me much but now........
    I will scrim myself up in my cave and get on with my Sigmonster box, I'll post some pictures when it's finished.

4. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

Looking at your profile, you're one of our younger members. Almost a junior really. ;)

Dogman likes this.
  5. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Welcome, that line of yours describes me very well and enjoying it is all of the point! I look forward to seeing some of your birds in flight.

Dogman likes this.
  6. Dogman

Dogman Member

I will do what I can Pete.

7. Dogman

Dogman Member

I was looking at your reply once more Craig which prompted me to look at my profile, after a bottle of Merlot I obviously had a brain malfunction and entered the completely wrong date of birth. I cannot edit this myself so contacted one of the admin guys, he hasn't come back to me yet due, perhaps, to pressure of retirement maybe, something us olduns will all understand.
    Regards
    Cal

Craig20264 likes this.